There are lots of places on the ever expansive world of the internet on the topic of minimalism and essentialism. Here are a few tried and true places to visit to expand your knowledge.
- The Minimalist – http://www.theminimalists.com/ Joshua Fields Millburn & Ryan Nicodemus are The Minimalists. They share their experiences with making life altering changes while adapting and adopting a minimalist approach to their lives. Watch a trailer of their film: https://minimalismfilm.com/
- Joshua Becker – https://www.becomingminimalist.com/becoming-minimalist-start-here/
- Leo Babauta – https://zenhabits.net/about/
“Simplicity boils down to two steps: Identify the essential. Eliminate the rest.”
- Rich Roll – www.richroll.com Minimalism, mindfulness & sustainable living are favorite recurring themes of this show (podcast)
- Tammy Strobel – http://www.rowdykittens.com/portfolio/ It’s not only men leading the way towards minimalism!!!
- Tsh – http://theartofsimple.net/about/ Another woman leading the way.
- Story of Stuff – http://storyofstuff.org/ One of THE BEST resources on how out of control we have gotten with all of our stuff.
- Essentialism – http://gregmckeown.com/book/ Really wonderful book. Worth your time.
Start with these resources…and of course my web page. More to come!!!